View this page in: 简体中文版
In today's increasingly complex business environment, executives face numerous challenges and risks - often when their companies can least afford to deal with them. Our global Forensic Services group is dedicated to meeting the challenges caused by fraud allegations, financial crimes and other irregularities. Our team of experienced professionals is uniquely positioned to help clients recover lost funds, prevent further economic losses and maintain normal business operations. Our portfolio of specialist services includes:
- Financial crime examinations. Where there are allegations or suspected incidents of misappropriation of company assets/funds, or where financial statements are fraudulent or misrepresented, we can conduct forensic analysis, fraud enquiry, asset tracing and recovery, and a review of internal control breakdowns.
- Forensic technology solutions. Our experts can forensically image, secure and analyse electronic data from a host of computer systems including laptops desktops, servers, pda's and mobile phones. Using proprietary tools we can organise and examine large volumes of data typically found in the corporate environment. This can include email within the corporate mail system, file servers and financial data hidden within the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Regulatory compliance reviews. It is essential for companies to understand and comply with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and other anti-bribery legislation. We conduct FCPA and other anti-bribery reviews, carry out anti-money laundering services and handle compliance enquiries.
- Fraud risk management and fraud prevention. We provide pro-active services to help organisations reduce fraud risk, improve process and comply with prevailing legislation.
- Intellectual property and licensing management services. We offer intellectual property and licensing management services to help our clients actively manage and assess the licensing revenue due to them.
- Dispute analysis and litigation support. Exposure to disputes is rising, with concerns over corporate structures and regulatory pressures ever present. At the same time, our clients may be dealing across borders in different cultures and legal systems, as well as unfamiliar regulatory and accountability requirements. We can provide services for litigation and arbitration situations.
- Insurance claims. We prepare and review insurance claims, design, implement and review claims strategies, conduct claims performance management reviews, carry out due diligence of the claims function and perform intellectual property dispute resolution and arbitration.
- Background research services. We provide background research into companies and individuals in Greater China to help you manage regulatory and reputation risks, make better informed decisions, and pursue strategic opportunities with greater confidence.
With offices in more than 40 countries, we combine a global reach with dedicated local teams to serve your business. Whether working directly for our corporate clients or for their appointed intermediaries, we always bring to bear our reputation for independence and integrity while providing valuable advice on critical matters.
Within China, our Forensic Services specialists are located in Beijing, Hong Kong and Shanghai.