No Match Found
Mainland China Digital Trust & Risk - Cybersecurity and Privacy Leader, PwC China
Lisa has over 18 years experience in IT audit of US listed China internet companies covering the major online business models including eCommerce, Search Engine, Online Travel Agency, Social Media and Online Games.
She is a leading expert in the cybersecurity advisory services, especially in the China market. Her area of focus include Security Strategy and Planning, Security Architecture, Security Governance and Compliance, IT Risk Management, Data Security, and Security Operations etc.
As a executive member of OSAC ( China Oversea Security Advisory Council), her current research topics include Digital Risk Assurance, Data Leakage Protection, Identity & Access Management, Business Continuity Management, Cloud Security and Mobile Security. These work are helping companies in dealing with the cyber risks as part their digital transformation.
- TMT IT risk and audit: IT risk management and audit experience across major US listed Chinese Internet companies including online risks, IT controls, and transaction risks.
- Security Strategy: A trusted advisor to executives of one of the world largest bank to develop its short term and long term security strategy and planning
- Data Security: Developed data security protection strategy and mechanisms for leading banks, Telecom service providers, multi-national IT companies, and manufacture companies
- Security Operations: Built Security Operations process for leading banks, securities exchange, Telecom service providers, and hi-tech companies
- IT Disaster & Business Continuity: Lead BCP advisory team to identify IT disaster and business continuity risks and provide practical solutions in financial, automotive , manufacture and high tech companies
- Executive in OSAC (Overseas Security Advisory Council)
- ISACA Review Member for COBIT5
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security ISO27001 Lead Auditor
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified ITIL v3 Professional
- Master in Computer Science, University of Denver, USA
- 2023 PwC. All rights reserved. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.