View this page in: 中文
Johnny Yu has more than 20 years of consulting experiences. He has profound experiences in people management, organisation development, M&A and integration, and business transformation. He studied statistics at Peking University, and graduated from the University of Connecticut with both bachelor and master degrees in Actuarial Science.
- With extensive experiences helping clients’ transformations from strategy to execution, Johnny started leading the Transformation Consulting for PwC Consulting in 2017. Ever since, he localised PwC’s global methodologies and has successfully delivered a number of iconic transformation projects.
- The TRANSFORM methodology, especially the part related to “Driving Changes” has been very well recognised by the clients.
People and organisation management
- Leading more than 100 consultants from Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Hong Kong, he helps clients in all people and organisation related challenges, especially on strategic workforce planning, organisation effectiveness, digital capabilities, company culture and employee experiences.
- The “Strategic Workforce Planning” and “Employee Experiences” methodologies have been well accepted and adopted by clients.
M&A and integration
- Has been helping clients with M&A and integrations for more than 15 years, in particular, helping leading Chinese companies with their global expansions in the past decade.
- Assisted many leading companies’ internal capability building, including development of methodologies, M&A function setup, processes and system development.
- Frequent speakers to industry summits, company trainings, etc.